• Show
Clear All

• April 2010

Tuesday night, April 20, 7:30 PM

13422 - 80th Ave S
    Seattle, WA 98178
    425-226-2783

Meeting Starts: 7:30 p.m.

Come as early as 6:00 to wander through the garage to see whatever's the latest I'm working on or to look through the parts in the "box of shame"
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

We had Don Dixon's Mk I to look over at the March meeting. Anyone want to volunteer their car for the garage at the April Meeting?

PPPLEEAASSEE! (If no one volunteers, Kelley has threatened to offer his wagon.)

Comment

I can bring the
      green Inno 85o 1972
      to the meeting
      6.30- 700 PM ok ??

Peter

Comment

Peter, that would work fine. Interesting car and very different in detail from the English cars, and different as well from the "standard" Inno that one normally sees (1300 Export).

Comment

Sounds like another good time...we'll be there!

Comment

62' Countryman....

If I bring a Dead car and a bucket of parts, will it magically be running by the next meeting?
            It may just happen one day! Suppose I'd need a bucket of cash to go with it.
            It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

I intend to be there with the MG Metro if you want a very different "Mini" on display.

Comment

Peter, are you still planning on attending with the Inno? If you can, get there before 7:00 so people will have time to look the car over. We'll do a "formal" talk about the car maybe around 7:15.

Comment

yes, will bring the green innocenti could be there 6.45
                  and I bring some info about the car to share.

Peter

Comment

Thanks for all those in attendance last night. A special thanks to Peter for "showing" his Mk 3 Inno. If you were not there, you missed his explanation of a very interesting car -- he even had a handout!
                    And thanks to those who saved me from the Oreos...but couldn't you have at least left one?

Comment

Working...
                    X