X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 2009 Meeting

December 15, My house.

Meeting Schedule

6 p.m. Start gathering to watch Mini videos, see what the latest is in the garage, and talk Minis.
    6:30 p.m.: Club-sponsored traditional Christmas dinner (pizza, Subway, and non-alcoholic beverages)
    7:30 p.m.: VERY short meeting (includes officer nominations for 2009).
    8-10:00 p.m.: More Mini videos and enjoying each other's company.
    7-10:00 p.m.: Club regalia for sale. Great Christmas gifts!
    Dress code: Mini casual. Santa hats optional.
    Last edited by Cheleker; 11-30-2009, 08:58 AM.
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

dave and the regalia will be ath this meeting. sorry that i have not been as available this fall as in the past! i'll try not to let it happen any more. it was just a very busy and interesting couple months.
    Bother free is the way to be- Winnie the Pooh

Comment

ttt

Comment

Looks like the cold should let up and the chance of snow and ice should be gone. Back to normal rainy weather!
        Don't forget your Santa hats!

Comment

Pizza and Subway ordered. Subway will be here by 6:00. Pizza by 6:30.

Refrigerator is stocked with pop and bottled water. Dorothea will put the coffee on when she gets home. The usual guilty snacks will be available.

Plan for a very short meeting with the only real item of business being
          nominations for 2010 officers.

Dan is bringing a DVD of the Winona Mini Meet. Rendezvous will play right after the meeting. The Italian Job (the real one) and other assorted entertainment will be playing on the two screens.

Come by and hang out with your SAMOA friends. Guests welcome.

Comment

Thanks to all who braved the weather and crowded roads. Don't know how many people were there last night -- probably in the mid-30s. I know there wasn't much food left for my lunches the rest of the week!

Comment

thank you Chuck for having the meeting at your home, and all that food too.
              Dale

Comment

Definitely a good time! Many thanks to Chuck and Dorothea for hosting this excellent Christmas party!
                Best regards,
                MSH
                All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

A real Christmas tradition, getting together at Chuck and Doro's place. And it doesn't matter how many times I've seen it, I still love the "chase" in The Italian Job. Good stuff. Thanks, Chuck and Doro!
                  Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
                  1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

Thanks to Dorothea and Chuck for once again opening their house and hosting a wonderful event.

The videos and car talk were both great.

Merry Christmas to all!

Mark & Judy-Jo

Comment

Working...
                    X