• Show
Clear All

• October 2009 Meeting

Tuesday, October 20, 7:30 pm

13422 - 80th Ave S
    Seattle, WA 98178
    425-226-2783

Meeting Starts: 7:30 p.m.

Come as early as 6:00 to wander through the garage to see whatever's the latest I'm working on or to look through the parts in the "box of shame"
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

i'll try to make it with regalia. it's the last swim meet for the girl's season, so i may be late or not make it at all (but i'll try!)
    Bother free is the way to be- Winnie the Pooh

Comment

I might actually make it to this one! Could you bring a SAMOA mug for me?
      Always British Racing Green

Comment

All the way from Indiana?! Gotta see that.
        Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
        1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

No Baby for the meeting

Sadly, Baby is under the knife with Gunnar for her facelift. I'll be at the meeting but driving the GMC - too wet for the Harley! I'm sad when I see her empty Oriental carpet but I know she'll be beautiful when Dr. Gordon is done!

Comment

For your viewing pleasure tomorrow night there will bein the garage, two of the Minis that made the Winona trip along with a Designer convertible and Ed's newest purchase (and the reason both his Cooper and MG1100 are on the block).

Comment

I'm coming. My Mini is in bare metal at Gunnar's...alas Murano will be transportation. I will be bringing a front and rear wet subframe I'm selling.

Comment

Good meeting last night. Well attended by regulars and not so regulars. Good to see everyone, again.

Comment

Yep, it was a good meeting with lots of new people. That's always good. Nice cars too!
                  Thanks again, Chuck and Dorothea!

Best regards,
                  MSH
                  Last edited by Mark; 10-21-2009, 07:06 AM. Reason: More
                  All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

I was a little disappointed in the club not doing the usual good job of making the Oreos disappear.

OK. Not really.

Comment

I'd heard the final count of members and guests was around 28! Jolly good showing! I tried to make a dent in those Oreos, but there was so much to see and do...
                      Always British Racing Green

Comment

Working...
                      X