Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 2008 Meeting

Date: September 16, 7:30 pm

Location: Jerry and Noreen will be hosting in Lake Forest Park.

Details to follow.
    Last edited by Cheleker; 08-29-2008, 10:13 AM. Reason: Added time and generic location.
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Originally posted by Cheleker View Post
    Subject to change

Date: September 16, 7:30 pm

Location: Jerry and Noreen will be hosting in Lake Forest Park.

Details to follow.
    Shoot me the address..

edit: Thanks updated the homepage..
    Last edited by bull; 08-25-2008, 10:20 PM.
    It can make commuting the best part of the day if you do it right. -mascher
    sigpic

Comment

Sept Meeting Directions

I'm attempting to attach map/directions to our house for the Sept meeting. Lake Forest Park is not the easiest area to find your way around if you don't know the area, and I'm afraid that the directions you get from places like mapquest aren't the best.
      But if you follow the attached map/directions you shouldn't have any trouble. I'll try to put out a SAMOA sign or two as well. Bear with me if the directions do not attach, I'm kind of computer challenged.

Oh, one correction to these directions, its a mostly RED house, not brown. We've been painting...

Jerry
      Attached Files
      Jerry C
      "You drive...I think there's something wrong with me"

Comment

Thanks for the directions. As a resident of Tacoma, anything north of Fife is in the twilight zone. Think that I'm kidding?? How come there are all of those towns like Burien, Redmond, Federal Way (OK, it's close to SeaTac) areas known as Queen Ann, Green Lake, Normandy Park, Capital Hill....Geez.

Comment

Jerry and Noreen, Thanks for hosting the meeting last night. You have a great place and as always we can count on some really good food. Thanks again.

Tim & Patti
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlemini/collections/

Comment

I second Tim and Patty; A great time, at a great place. Thanks for having us all over.
            Best regards,
            MSH
            All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

We'd like to thank all of you folks for showing up. We'd been hoping to host a meeting for a while and just hadn't found the right opportunity until now. The weather cooperated for a nice evening outside.
              I think we counted 26 bodies, but I didn't get a Mini count. Did anyone else? My only regret may be that it got too dark for a photo of our driveway almost full of Minis; or maybe that we just didn't do it sooner.
              Anyway, thanks again.
              Jerry C
              "You drive...I think there's something wrong with me"

Comment

Holy Smokes! I ventured north of the Pierce County line and survived. Not sure how I made it back to Tacoma (I think that Ed was trying to ditch us), but thanks a ton to Jerry and Noreen.

Comment

Working...
                X