• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 2008 Meeting

Date: May 20

13422 - 80th Ave S
    Seattle
    425 226 2783

Meeting starts at 7:30 PM. Get there as early as you can for the photo shoot. 6:30 recommended.

PHOTO SHOOT SPECIAL EVENT: This will also be this year's Photo Meeting at my house. Instead of August, we'll try a May Photo shoot. Bring your Mini (and your camera) and add your Mini to the Cars On the Grass. Shoot photos from the surrounding bank or from the deck of the house. This is a good time to see a lot of Minis in one place!
    Last edited by Cheleker; 04-16-2008, 07:53 AM.
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

ttt

Comment

Just a bump to the top as a reminder to get to the meeting early with your Mini for the Minis On the Grass photos.
      Last edited by Cheleker; 05-06-2008, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the post, I thought the next meeting was "March 18th" at your house!
        Tim
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlemini/collections/

Comment

SAMOA 40th Anniversary panoramic prints are ready for those who already ordered. They will be available for pickup at the meeting Tuesday night.
          Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
          1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

Looks like the Minis On the Grass photo portion of tonight's meeting is a wash out. We can still get a large number of cars on the lower driveway, though.

Comment

Working...
            X