August 21, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 21, 2018

For details, see the home page or visit the Blog.
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

August 25th meeting is now a PICNIC

Just FYI, As seen on the blog, tomorrow's SAMOA Event at Tim and Patti's will now be a Picnic. No meeting as not enough club officers are available to attend.
    Best,
    MSH
    All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Don't need "enough officers" to have a meeting if run right, but it looks like August is out this year.
      The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

No president, no vice president, no treasurer but if someone wants to play president I'll take the meeting minutes.

Regardless, there will be lots of food for a picnic. Hope you and your Mini can make it out to Tim and Patti's for a fun time. Here's a link.......

SAMOA Lighthouse Tour on the Kitsap Peninsula and Jefferson County September 17, 2022 Unfortunately, this event has been postponed. We hope it can be rescheduled in 2023. SAMOA will be touring two …
        Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
        1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

Big thanks to Patti and Tim for hosting the BBQ. I know it took some serious work to feed that SAMOA horde. And after driving through rain for most of the way to their house, I appreciated the pleasant weather they provided. Well done, Boyds.
          Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Working...
          X