July 18th meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 18th meeting

The July 18th meeting will be at my place again, show up after 10AM, the meeting starts at 11, and cooking starts at noon. The catch this year is that our deck is being rebuilt and the contractor is 3 months behind schedule. He swears it will be completed to the point that we can use it that day but I have doubts.
    If the deck isn't ready we can have the BBQ/car show in front. I'm sure the driveway will hold a few dozen Minis if we keep the big cars parked on the street.
    As usual SAMOA will provide burgers, pop and accessories, and feel free to bring your favorite dishes to share if you like. If about half of you bring folding chairs we should have enough seating.

The address is 18619 185th Ave NE in Woodinville. Contact me if you need directions, and you can call us at 425 844-4321 if you get misdirected while trying to find it.

Steve

cannot make it

it is Vashon Strawberry Festival weekend playing music.
    peter

Comment

Originally posted by Peter J Larsen View Post
      cannot make it

it is Vashon Strawberry Festival weekend playing music.
      peter
      Peter,

Is the Strawberry Festival on Saturday? Historically it has been on Sunday.

thanks,
      ~elise

Comment

Strawberry Festival in on Sat. and Sun.
        Sat. I play music, Sun. is the carparade/ show.

peter

Comment

For those taking Bothell Way/Hwy 522 to Steve's take note that this road will be closed, with detours, at the Lake Forest Park mall for the weekend.

Don

Comment

July 18 BBQ

The deck construction is far enough along that we can use the BBQ, so as usual all Minis and LBCs can drive around the right side of the house to the back yard.

See you Saturday.

Steve

Comment

Someone left a blue folding chair at the bbq today. I can bring this to the ABFM next Saturday if you'd like to claim it.

Steve

Comment

Reminds me that I forgot to mention that I picked up a folding camp chair someone left at the Greenwood Car Show. I believe it is green, no arms.

I can also bring it to the ABFM on Saturday if someone claims it ahead of time.
                Jerry C
                "You drive...I think there's something wrong with me"

Comment

Working...
                X