• September 16, 2014 BBQ and Meeting

Tuesday - September 16th, 2014
    BBQ Meetup - 5:00-7:30
    Meeting - 7:30pm

(Don and Brian's Garage)
    8521 Roosevelt Way NE
    Seattle, WA 98115
    206-612-0626 Brian's Cell

One more time Don and Brian are hosting a BBQ Meetup and a meeting. We will serve burgers and hot dogs. Feel free to drop in and hang out with your Mini. Bring your appetite!

Adult beverages not disallowed, bring your own. Soda and water will be provided. Your hosts prefer IPA's :-) Not necessary, but feel free to bring chips, salad or anything to go with the burgers and dogs.

Bring a chair! Doors open at 5:00.

We understand that people have busy schedules. Feel free to stop by for the BBQ meetup even if you don't have time to attend the meeting.

Our shop is located on 86th and Roosevelt. There is a large parking lot where we can all park our cars. There is a family friendly park across the street. Next door is the REZ. It is a local pub and our restrooms.

Hope to see you all there. Don't forget your chair!

Yippee! Come see this historic building and have a good time before some condo builder tears it down!!
    Best,
    MSH
    All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

I did not get a newsletter this month.
      I hope the meeting is on as described earlier.

peter

Comment

I'm very sorry to say I can't make it tonight. Wish you all the best with a beautiful fall evening! On the recent abfm follow up meeting at Steve and Amy's; things are looking better than ever for Western WA. There will be significant upgrades in road access, parking, food availability, award distribution, and so much more. Start planning now to bring a car next July to st. Edwards st. Park in Kenmore.
        We, as a club will be requesting interested volunteers attend 2-3 mtgs between now and July 2015. More to come, okay!
        All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

It was great seeing everyone again after almost 10 years out of the club. It was almost like meeting new friends all over again. Sorry I had to leave a little early, but due to some eye problems, my doctor recommended I curtail my night driving as much as possible.
          Firemarshal Bill
          78' Mini 1000

Comment

Working...
          X