August 17th Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 17th Meeting

The August meeting will be at Jerry and Noreen Cloft's home. You can arrive any time after 10:00; the meeting will start promptly at 11:00.

Following the meeting, we will have a traditional BBQ feast: build-your-own pulled pork sandwiches, smoked salmon with crackers and spreads, baked beans, coleslaw, veggies, and fresh fruit shortcake. Cold beverages will also be provided. Feel free to bring your favorite side or dessert.

We've got seating for about 20 people but it would still be helpful if half of you bring folding chairs.

Attached is a map and directions to Cloft Manor. Call if you have any questions.

DON'T FORGET YOUR MINI !
    Attached Files
    Jerry C
    "You drive...I think there's something wrong with me"

In case anyone is debating about the weather, and whether you want to come to the meeting tomorrow...Maybe this will entice you to come.

The pork butt will be cooking low and slow all night, and the salmon is on the smoker until late this evening.

There will be good food!

Jerry C
    Attached Files
    Jerry C
    "You drive...I think there's something wrong with me"

Comment

Many thanks to Jerry and Noreen for hosting the meeting and for the feast, everything was terrific.

Comment

Noreen, Jerry,

A wonderful afternoon, no ifs ands or pork butts. Thank you for putting up with us.
        Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
        1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

Working...
        X