Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 25, 2013, Cars On the Grass

Tuesday night, 6/25, 7:30

This is photo night so bring your Mini, and a camera. Show up early. Minis will be parked on the grass and driveway outside my garage starting as early as 6:00.

13422 - 80th Ave S
    Seattle, WA 98178
    425-226-2783

Meeting Starts: 7:30 p.m.

Note that this is the 4th Tuesday rather than the regular 3rd Tuesday. The change being made because the 3rd Tuesday is the opening day of Mini Meet West in Bend, Oregon, with many SAMOA members attending.
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Pictures.

Did anyone brave the weather and take any pictures of the Mini's on the grass?
    It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

There was a good turn out...but not many brought their Minis. With Jeff and Mark directing traffic all 14 (I think it was -- and 4 were mine) Minis packed in on the lower driveway and there was room for more.
      Some photos were taken and I've been told that Tim will have them on our photo site shortly.
      The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

I have 3 pix of Minis on the concrete at Chuck's, which I can forward to someone who knows how put them up on the board.

Cheers, Merv.

Comment

PM sent, Merv.

Dan
          Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Here's a look at Merv's photos.

Looks like they're huddled for warmth.

Dan
            Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Working...
            X