• Show
Clear All

• June 19, 2012

Tuesday night, June 19, 7:30 PM

13422 - 80th Ave S
    Seattle, WA 98178
    425-226-2783

Meeting Starts: 7:30 p.m.

It's time for our "Minis On the Grass" meeting, weather cooperating. We'll park the Minis on the grass to the south of the garage for photos, so bring your camera and try to get here before 7:00.

This event usually attracts a variety of Minis, so it's a good Mini education time. Play spot the differences between the various cars.

Come as early as 6:00 to wander through the garage to see whatever's the latest I'm working on or to look through the parts from the "box of shame."
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

A reminder about the meeting: most of the roads close around my house are posted at 25 mph. Watch your speed. The neighbors know about the funny little cars and where I live.

Comment

Reminder 2: When driving your Mini down the steep driveway to the "Minis on the Grass" parking, approach from the south and angle the car over the elevation change point to the steepest part. I really don't like working on exhaust systems!

Comment

Reminder 3: Bring your Greenwood Car Show entry form to the meeting or get it in the mail to:

SAMOA
        P.O. Box 45046
        Seattle Wa 98145-0046

Don

Comment

Meeting's tonight. Sun is out!

Comment

I counted 26 Minis on the lower level outside of the house (and seven more in the garages). Good turn out!

Comment

Working...
            X