• Show
Clear All

• April 17, 2012 Meeting

Tuesday night, April 17th, 7:30

13422 - 80th Ave S
    Seattle, WA 98178
    425-226-2783

Meeting Starts: 7:30 p.m.

Come as early as 6:00 to wander through the garage to see whatever's the latest I'm working on or to look through the parts in the "box of shame."

A reminder about the meeting: most of the roads close around my house are posted at 25 mph. Watch your speed. The neighbors know about the funny little cars and where I live.
    And a note: this meeting will be BYOC (bring your own coffee). Dorothea's in Switzerland and unless I find some instructions for the coffee maker there won't be any. I won't forget the Oreos, though. We must continue to celebrate this year as their 100th birthday.
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Good meeting last night and it was great to see Mike Howze, again. Mike was club President a couple of times in the early days and was the driver behind our first "constitution." And as you could tell, he has many stories to tell about the good olde days. Hopefully, we'll get them captured in writing.
      Good turn out, too. We'll need to get a count from Mark.
      The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

I know Mike as the Green River Council President (Telephone Pioneers) but did not know about the SAMOA connection. I saw his name in the newsletter and wondered if it was the same guy, welcome back!

Comment

Working...
        X