Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark
    replied
    Thanks alot! 3 Cheers for Chuck and Dorothea!

MSH

Leave a comment:

• BIGSHOT
    replied
    Definitely a big thanks for Chuck and Dorothea. And here are a few photos from last night.

George and George were fighting over the food, I think.

The star of the show.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Nimbits
    replied
    Yes Chuck and Dorthea, Thanks for hosting the Christmas party again this year. We should do this again...soon...say next Tuesday?

Have a wonder holiday

Leave a comment:

• buddylove
    replied
    Thanks for having us! It was fun as always.

Leave a comment:

• Cheleker
    replied
    I hope those coming tonight are hungry. Somehow it looks like more food than usual!

Ryan's Australian Mini is in the guest of honor slot. Come spot the differences.

I've also put out the "Box of Shame" parts for your amazement. Yes, they came off of running Minis. That's why when I do Mini check outs for people I don't do a test drive first any more. Check the car out. Make sure it is relatively safe. Then do the test drive.

Remember, show up as early as 6:00. Most of the food will be ready by then. Pizza is due about 6:15. Meeting 7:30. Back by popular demand, the short video, "Rendezvous," right after the meeting.

Leave a comment:

• Cheleker
    started a topic December 20, 2011

December 20, 2011

Tuesday night, December 20th, My house.

13422 - 80th Ave S
    Seattle, WA 98178
    425 226 2783

Meeting Schedule (Probably!)

6 p.m. Start gathering to watch Mini videos, see what the latest is in the garage, and talk Minis. (And pet the dog.)
    6:30 p.m.: Club-sponsored traditional Christmas dinner (pizza, Subway, and non-alcoholic beverages) (And pet and feed the dog.)
    7:30 p.m.: VERY short meeting (includes officer nominations for 2010).
    8-10:00 p.m.: More Mini videos and enjoying each other's company. (Including the dog.)
    7-10:00 p.m.: Club regalia for sale. Great Christmas gifts! (Anyone want to buy a dog?)

Dress code: Mini casual. Santa hats optional.
Working...
X