November 16, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 16, 2010

The November meeting moves north. To be held at Mark Hurston's.

Tuesday night, the 16th. Start time 7:30.

Details to follow.
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Hi, I'll send PM to Kelley for the invite on the front page, but here is a quick tip on access to our neighborhood.

I-5 either north or south, use exit # 183. 164th St. SW
    Follow 164th Eastbound for 5-6 lights until you reach North Road.
    Circle K / Unocal gas station on Right; Turn R and head South on North Rd.
    Follow 10 short blocks, thru a curvy dip in Road, then turn Left onto 174th St. S.W. towards Gravenstein Road. Follow 174th East and turn L onto Gravenstein, follow Gravenstein NE for 4 houses and then, SLOWLY, Left onto 172nd Pl. S.W. Top right corner of Cul de Sac is # 29.
    Sat Nav users key off of Gravenstein Rd.

Best regards,
    MSH
    All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

this is a different house than the one that we used to go to correct?
      Bother free is the way to be- Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Hi Dave, Nope, same place.
        When you know your schedule, let me know. I'd like to figure out whether or not to prepare a place for the Mini Q / Cooler. ( That will take some time too! )
        Best regards,
        MSH

Comment

i'm trying. this weekend is district swim meet. might be able to try next weekend. will have to wait for final confirmation from wife and such, but know that sunday afternoon is out already. the weekend after that i have state swim meet. might be able to pull a quick sat. run after the finals, but that would be no earlier then 1-ish for me to leave and i'd have to park it uncovered at KCAC for the meet. that sunday probably is iffy too. and then that tuesday is the meeting. not sure if i'll be able to make it since it's only the second day of practice for the boys and practices tend to run LONG the first couple weeks (and the last 3 times i went to a meeting at your place the shortest of the 2 trips took me about 2.5 hours) i'll do what i can and call you when i know. anyone else down this direction that wants to get a wild hair and come get the cooler/Q out in gig harbor, feel free to email or call me.
          Bother free is the way to be- Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will the damn thing fit in a 6x12 trailer (as my Countryman did) ? If it will, I'll pick it up in the ol' trailer Tuesday on the way over to the meeting. I'll commandeer a fellow member or 2 if that's what it takes to get it moved. (Jamie, you up for this?) Dave you are in Gig Harbor somewhere right? PM me with the address info if this can work.Cheers!
            It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

It comes with its own trailer.

Comment

Carl, I am in. Let me know if it's a go.

Comment

Towing...........

OK, so all I need to know if it's a 2 inch ball, or a 2 5/16 inch ball. I'm guessing it's a 2", either way I'll bring both.
                  We just need a trailer left out ready to pull then. Let's get this moved!
                  It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

Thanks for coming to a record setting meeting & lost and found

Hi,
                    It was a great meeting, I wish I could have talked with more of you. I've just now found a black hooded jacket with keys in the pocket. I.D. and it's yours. Can be brought to food drive or Dec mtg at Chucks. Let me know.
                    Best regards,
                    MSH

Comment

Thanks to Mark for hosting, and thanks to all those who made the effort to trip to Mark's for the meeting. Very good turn out with a surprising number coming a long distance.

Also, a big thanks to those working on the "To Save Or Not To Save the Mini Cooler" committee.

Comment

Owner of black jacket found - and Thanks!

Chuck,
                        Thanks for the kind words. I too am thankful for the group of those who wish to revive the Mini Q. See my other thread about that.

I've found the Black Jacket owner, and they will have it back early tomorrow a.m.

Best regards to all,
                        MSH

Comment

Thanks for the jacket Mark. Now that I have my keys back I can pick up my car from carls house.

Oh yeah... That was awesome chip dip!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X