September 18, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 18, 2010

Now that we're all moved in, well, we should be by then anyway, Chris and I would love to have a SAMOA meeting at our new house. Let me just say this right up front, it's really not THAT far away, honest! Just one mile north of Jerry and Noreen's, a few miles due north of Lake Washington just barely in beautiful Snohomish County.

24112 Brier Rd.
    Brier WA 98036

Meeting at 11am and immediately following, lunch for those interested at the acclaimed Brier Pizza and Family Restaurant, just a few short blocks from our house as the crow flies but about 4 miles as the Minis fly.

Disclaimer: Watch out for Brier's Finest, known to give tickets for 2 mph over the speed limit and the speed limit is 30mph around here, sonny.

Questions? 425-877-1016
    Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
    1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

OK. But how do we know they're really all moved in? Are we going to show up and find paint and paint brushes waiting? Hint, if you get near the house and see moving vans in the driveway, skip the meeting and go directly to the pizza place!
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Heee Heee Haaa Haaaa!!
      So, maybe I'm not so far north as I thought! Haa HAaa HAA

Congrats to you and Chris!

Best regards,
      MSH
      All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Warning, warning!! Chris promises no garage sale on Saturday but we really should have already had one so you just never know. Regardless, the meeting is on.

Googlemap our address and you'll see a couple of Minis in the driveway -

24112 Brier Rd.
        Brier, Wa

Meeting at 11am

A short drive to Brier Pizza and Family Restaurant immediately following if anyone is hungry.

See ya then!
        Ed

Comment

Beer and pizza!?!?

Did you say Beer and Pizza, or was that Brier Pizza? Either way were are in, but not in the Mini. I'm picking up and dropping off junk, oh I mean classic car parts in the big city, so we'll be in the Toyota and trailer. See you all on Saturday.
          It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

JUNK!!!???

Don

Comment

Parking at the meeting:

Should have mentioned already that there is quite a grade change between the street and the driveway going into our house. It shouldn't be a problem for a Mini of standard ride height but if yours has been lowered or has an air dam or a low-hanging exhaust, be sure to take it diagonally. MINIs are more of a problem and the problem is even more pronounced when leaving.

Also, if you can't drive your Mini or MINI please park out on the street as parking space is limited.

Thanks much!
              Ed

Comment

Thanks to Ed and Chris for hosting. It was a nice introduction of SAMOA to their new place.
                The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Working...
                X