• Show
Clear All

• May 2010

Tuesday night, May 18, 7:30 PM

13422 - 80th Ave S
    Seattle, WA 98178
    425-226-2783

Meeting Starts: 7:30 p.m.

This will be a Minis On the Grass night. Good opportunity to get photos of the club cars as we'll park them on the grass south of the garage. Photos can be taken from the hillside or the house deck.

Try to have your Mini here by 6:30 or so.
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

bring your check books! the new shirts and hats look AWESOME!
    Bother free is the way to be- Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Remember, it's photo night, so drive the Mini and bring your camera.
      If you haven't been down to the garage level with your Mini before, come in from the south and take the drop off to the steeper driveway one wheel at a time (i.e., at an angle) so I don't have to help replace any exhaust systems. If that doesn't make sense, park up above and ask for guidance.

Comment

Mr. Dixon will be prepping the Van for an extended trip to the Vancouver show and will not be at the meeting on Tuesday. Feel free to talk about him in his absense.

If he was there he'd bring up:

Past events-
        Anyone who attended the Laconner Tulip Rallye or the Portland Autojumble please share how the event turned out for you. The Saturday Shoreline Cars and Coffee and the Sunday get together at U-Village are both under way. Griot's Car Care Clinic (Mark Tyler go?) and Tacoma Neighborhood Clinic fundraiser (Jerry Miller?) were on the calendar.

In the future-
        Vancouver ABFM, May 22, who's going?
        Mount Rainier run needs a new date.
        Five of a Kind photo shoot at Chuck's on June 19th. Now THAT should be interesting.
        Greenwood Car Show, June 26, everyone know where to meet?
        Mini Meet West, June 28 through July2
        Sovren NW Historics, July 2,3,4
        Everett Aquasox Baseball and Car Show, July 9
        Fairview Show, July 11
        Bar-B-Que At Steve G's, July 17
        Vashon Strawberry Festival Tom Stewart Memorial Car Show and Parade, July 18
        Western Washington ABFM Bellevue, July 24
        Greenwood Parade, July 28, those interested let me know.
        Bash on Vashon, August 14

Have a great evening SAMOANs!

Don
        Last edited by Dixminion; 05-16-2010, 05:22 PM. Reason: I missed the Vashon Parade info

Comment

got new clings too! same design, but now you can freshen up the one that's falling outta the window after 5 years or so!
          Bother free is the way to be- Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Don't let me forget to buy some!

Comment

Thanks to the brave souls who attended and shame on those who stayed home because it might rain! No rain during the meeting.
              Sixteen Minis on the Grass for photos; including, one new one to the club (you did join, didn't you Jamie?). Jamie bought a 1975 850 off the Internet. Flew to North Carolina and drove it home. And we had club members who could make it as far as my house for a meeting!
              And you're going to like the new "hoodies" and hats. Dave will be posting photos so you can all save up your pennies to buy at the next meeting...along with the club window clings.

Comment

Working...
              X