X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellevue ABFM 2010

July 24, 2010

http://www.abfm.com/abfm.htm
    Last edited by Dixminion; 01-14-2010, 02:49 PM.

Originally posted by Dixminion View Post
    Arnie Taub called today reminded, that there is a
    1st Meeting for ABFM on 25.th of Feb. on the east side
    Arnies Tel. No. 425 644 7874
    Don I gave you the postcard at the White E Meeting direction are
    on the postcard.
    Arnie said.: this year the classic Minis will be highlighted, theme of the meet.
    So Don if you cannot go, perhaps Tim???

Peter

Comment

I'm looking forward to this years ABFM in Bellevue. If you need any help with anything, let me know.

Comment

Peter, Tim is aware of the meeting.
        Tartan, Contact Tim, AKA Nimbits, to see if he'd like some help.

Don

Comment

Registrations are due by July 19. Don

Comment

Didn't register by the due date... but I'm going.

Just wondering how many folks will be here this year, I'm taking my son, and will register at the door. I guess Mini is the marque of honor this year.

Greg

Comment

Hey there!
              I'll be there with the Red Mini!
              See you all there, and,
              Best regards,
              MSH
              All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Greg, as of last Saturday's meeting, we had 24 SAMOA cars registered for the show. You'll be in good company.

Dan
                Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

If the supercharged Moke (ex-Racine Moke) shows up, someone please get contact information from the owners!
                  The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

If the green Moke shows up, we'll give them YOUR contact information. That's how this kind of thing is done.

...Hey, Chuck. Why don't YOU show up and give them your contact information?

CHUCK! CHUCK! CHUCK!

Dan
                    Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

And furthermore, I heard the Funk Racing Team will be there. We'll give your contact info to them, too.

Dan
                      Dan

Comment

No ABFM for me. Two Minis to work on this weekend. Need to finish them. Another coming in on Monday.

Did I ever tell you about the time I took 5 Minis to a Bellevue ABFM? No? That gives me a little leeway on missing a few!

And the Funk Racing Team couldn't spell ABFM if you spotted them the A, B, F, and M. They're not likely to show up.

Comment

Extras

We're bringing a pop up tent cover thing (It can cover 1 1/2 Minis or a bunch of shade seeking Mini owners) and some grub to cook on Jamies BBQ. See you all Saturday! Here are a couple from last years event.abfm BCC 059.JPG

abfm BCC 029.JPG
                          It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

Forgive my ignorance, but who or what is the funk racing team?
                            GB

Comment

From Tuesday's "Seattle Times"

2 workers hurt in car-shop blast.

Two men were seriously injured in an explosion at a shop that builds and services race cars in Sedro-Woolley.
                              Fire Chef Dean Klinger told the Skagit Valley Herald the men put about 4 gallons of methanol in a 55-gallon barrel in the parking lot Sunday, sat on top and lit it on fire for a "barrel ride."
                              Klinger said, "Apparently it was supposed to slide across the parking lot like a rocket. Instead it blew up."
                              He said one end of the barrel flew 120 feet.
                              The men were responsive [I would have loved to have heard what they had to say!] when paramedics arrived at Funk Racing [bet they build drag racers!]. They were taken to United General Hospital, then flown to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle with severe burns.

Comment

Working...
                              X