MMW 2010, Penticton B.C. - Jun 28-Jul 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMW 2010, Penticton B.C. - Jun 28-Jul 2

I've just started a thread in Chat for what looks like will be an excellent MMW!
    Check it out.
    Best regards,
    MSH
    All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Mini Meet West is posted in our calendar.

Hit "calendar" at the top of this page.
    Find "Jump to month" and enter June 2010
    Hit :"GO"

When the calendar pops up click on an event day for that day's activity.

Don

Comment

That's great, Don. Thanks.

Dan
      Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

I just booked the nights of June 28 to July 1 at the host hotel.
        $125 Can/night. Ouch.

We'll leave Seattle Monday morning, the 28th.

Don

Comment

At least the woman I talked with had no trouble understanding that I wanted a room for Mini Meet West. It hasn't always worked that well for past events.

Dan
          Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Booked a room at the host hotel for the event for the three nights. Should be a great drive to get there. Need to put some miles on the Mini before then to make sure all is ready to go. Haven't had much of a chance to get the Mini out of the garage this year.

Please let me know if any travel plans are in the works.

Thanks,
            Steve

Comment

Three nights, Steve? Are you arriving late or leaving early?

Dan
              Dan

Comment

Arriving on the 28th and checking out on July 1st. Are others staying longer?

Comment

Check in on Monday. Car show, etc. on Tuesday. Autocross, etc. on Wednesday. Rally and banquet on Thursday. Check out on Friday.

Dan
                  Dan

Comment

Sorry, meant four nights. I plan on checking out on Friday.

Steve

Comment

Our friends up north have been very busy. Can't even imagine the work that went into

http://www.vancouverminiclub.ca/mini...2010/index.htm

Chuck clued me in. Spread the word.

Don

Comment

Hey guys, any questions or comments please let me know. Registration is open.. this time you can email in the forms or print and send by snail mail your choice! Site will fill out a little more as we move forward, but should be enough info up there to figure out your registration. We have booked the local race track, and a couple of parks right across from the hotel for the car show and photos.. lots of drives planned through fabulous back roads.. see you there!

PS.. Chuck should be able to plan an interesting trip up that should only take 2 or 3 days!

Mike Smith
                        MMW2010 Organizing Committee
                        Happy Mini-ing...Mike

Comment

Mike seems to be doing a lot of the heavy lifting for the event right now. I got registered a couple of nights ago.

When you register, the site asks for a photo of your car to be used on your name badge. I just noticed that the photo also shows up in the site's list of entrants. Pretty cool.

For the show, my pickup is in Class C06. If I do the autocross, it'll be in Class B. I'm not sure yet how cool that is.

Dan
                          Dan

Comment

Originally posted by BIGSHOT View Post
                            If I do the autocross, it'll be in Class B. I'm not sure yet how cool that is.

Dan
                            Hey Dan, looks like I am in the same autocross class.. should be FUN!
                            Happy Mini-ing...Mike

Comment

Who's entered? Who's about to register? So far, I'm the only Washingtonian on the entrant list.

Dan
                              Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X