2009 Mini/MINI Show at LeMay 15 August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Mini/MINI Show at LeMay 15 August

See the Link..... Also get an intimate look at the LeMay Collection.

http://www.psmini.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5342

We would like to invite any and all SAMOA members and Mini/MINI owners to attend our LeMay Car Show held on the grounds of the LeMay car museum. This will be the second year holding the event at this great venue. Keep an eye on our website http://www.psmini.org/ for information. The event will be held on August 15th and includes new and classic Minis of all types. Awards will be presented for new and old as well as best of show (LeMay Award). We hope to see a good showing of the classics this year (I know there are quite a few owners with both..including myself).

Cheers!

Comment

Registration is now open for this event. Go to PSMINI.org for registration and details. Hope to see a few of you there.

Comment

I can't attend. I'll be on the road, again. But I would encourage all who can make it to partake.
        The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

I went to this last year and it was really fun to see all the cool cars at Lemay Museum. Its worth the effort to make this show and check it out. If your a car buff then this is for you.

Comment

Just to be clear, the Aug. 15 show is Minis and MINIs. It isn't LeMay's annual all-skate (show/auction/tour), which takes place on Aug. 29 this year. You may prefer the exclusivity of PSMINI's event, or you may opt for the eclectic nature of the latter event.

Dan
            Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Working...
            X