Clear All

• Greenwood 2009

This is what I have so far.
    Saturday, June 27th
    http://www.greenwoodcarshow.com/
    At least we know it's happening!
    Don
    Last edited by Dixminion; 02-22-2009, 09:59 PM. Reason: fixed date

Hopfully I will NOT be there. Not that it isn't one of the best local events for cars. But I should be on my way to East meets West Mini meet in Minisoda by then. But thanks for the link.
    "remember, in this country, they drive on the wrong side of the road"
    ‘64 Austin Countryman-???
    '60's Austin mini truck - the chicken truck
    '60 Morris Van - Marvan
    '55 Chevy wagon- the heavy Chevy

Comment

Hi, You mean Sat June 27th don't you? I was all psyched that I could attend, then I saw the 17th is actually a Wed or Thurs or something.
      It's still the same last weekend in June, and that means I'm booked, Darn!
      Best regards,
      MSH
      All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Er... It's the seventeenth annual Greenwood Show on the twentyseventh. Thanks Mark! Don

Comment

i'm doing east meeets west as well. i'm sad. this'll be the first time i have missed greenwood in about 6 years. whah!!
          Bother free is the way to be- Winnie the Pooh

Comment

I've got entry forms! Pick one up at the next meeting or e-mail dondixon4 at comcast.net and I'll send it to you. Don
            Last edited by Dixminion; 03-19-2009, 03:05 PM. Reason: e-mail instead of pm me

Comment

George T will be needing a car count so we can rope off our usual spot.
              I'll start! Don with one car. Two cars if I can find another driver.

Remember that there will be an MG presence at this years show. We can't let them have more cars than we do.

Don

Comment

Graham, Julia and Basil. Three for us.
                Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
                1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

Baby will be there

Count Baby and me in - this will be our first!

Comment

I would encourage people to make every effort to attend the Greenwood show. If for some reason you can only make one of the big four shows in the NW, make it to the Greenwood show.
                    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

We would like to have everyone registered by the May 19th meeting so we can get "our" spot.

To download a form go to:

http://www.greenwoodcarshow.com/

Click on "Participation", then "Register Your car", then "To download your registration form" at the bottom of the page.

Under "Club Affiliation" on the form use "Seattle Mini Club". (One would hope that they knew what SAMOA was)

Chime in with your plans on this thread or let George Thompson or myself know.

Thanks, Don

Comment

I'm planning on attending the event.

Comment

Count me in..... The Clubby will there in Square Front Glory!

Comment

count me in please,
                            Dale

Comment

Barbara and I will be there although I may have to register a day or two late.

Kelley
                              If you can afford the car, you can afford the manual...

Comment

Working...
                              X