Vancouver ABFM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vancouver ABFM

One of the highlights of the car show season is always the Vancouver All British Field Meet. The 2009 date is Saturday, May 16th and is held on the grounds at the beautiful VanDusen Botanical Gardens.

http://www.westerndriver.com/abfm/index.htm

There will be a convoy on Saturday I'm sure.
    Don
    Last edited by Dixminion; 04-29-2009, 01:14 PM. Reason: change of plans

Passport required this year to get across the border?
    Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
    1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

As of June 1st you will need a passport. For this ABFM an original or certified birth certificate and a photo ID (drivers license) will do. Don

Comment

Woo hoo! I was afraid I was going to miss my favorite ABFM again and that just wouldn't do!

Hey, Don didn't mention that they're paying tribute to the Mini this year. Sure would be great to have a big group going from SAMOA.
        Ed

Comment

Might have to talk to Lisa about this one, how many cars usually show?

Comment

We're bringing "Baby"

Looks like it's just me going up Friday night, staying until Sunday. Hope to link up with folks. Should be a lot of fun!
            Last edited by gwitch; 04-20-2009, 06:01 PM.

Comment

I'll miss the show this year, but I would encourage members to take this one in. If you only do one road trip Meet this year, Van Dusen is the one to do.
              The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

I think I make it:
                at least one Inno and wife!!

Peter

Comment

"At least"? Were you thinking of bringing two Innos and two wives?

Comment

Registered a few weeks ago.... Saving my pennies for a Krispy Kreme while waiting for the south enders.

Comment

Graham and Co. will be doing the one-day ABFM trip this year. Anyone want to meet at 145th and 5th NE (right next to I-5) at 0-dark-thirty?
                      Ed

Comment

considering going
                        Friday midday/ afternoon,

anybody elso to meet up??
                        Peter

Comment

Peter, See gwitch's post. She's the only one who's posted going on Friday. Although she was planning to go later, maybe she'd like to team up earlier. It's her first trip in a Mini and company may be welcome.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I've been hibernating and now it's already time for Van Dusen again!
                            Who's up for a convoy Sat.?

Steve
                            (the guy way north)

Comment

It looks like it couldn't have been a better day for the BC ABFM.

Comment

Working...
                              X