Lemay Car Museum and PSMINI Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemay Car Museum and PSMINI Car Show

Looks like the PS MINI club has put together a fantastic All MINI/Mini Car show this year on Saturday 16 August 2008 at the Lemay Car Musuem. This is a no fee show complete with a guided tour of the car collection. See the link.

Its unclear as to wether the tour is free or not..... I plan on being there with the Turbo and perhaps the BINI as well.
    http://www.psmini.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4038
    Last edited by Whidbey Turbo; 07-05-2008, 02:38 PM.

MINIs at LeMay

Originally posted by Whidbey Turbo View Post
    Looks like the PS MINI club has put together a fantastic All MINI/Mini Car show this year on Saturday 16 August 2008 at the Lemay Car Musuem. This is a no fee show complete with a guided tour of the car collection. See the link.

Its unclear as to wether the tour is free or not..... I plan on being there with the Turbo and perhaps the BINI as well.
    http://www.psmini.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4038
    The show is indeed open to all Minis/MINIs/Binis. Museum tours are going to be at a reduced cost (I want to say $10, but don't quote me on that yet).

Eric Werner
    PSMINI VP

Comment

This is always a fantastic event. Go now before they get the new museum in downtown Tacoma done. The Lemay home and property is NOT to be missed.
      Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
      1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

Hi all. I'm chairman of the 2008 All MINI Car Show being hosted by PSMINI.org. We are really looking forward to a great show this year and the venue will be a major upgrade over prior years. We would love to have some classic Minis show up from your club. They are always a fan favorite and I know new MINI owners like me really appreciate the classics as well. You can register the day of the event however we will have on-line registration available very shortly. There is a small entry fee this year to offset the cost of the venue and the planned activities. As for the guided tours of the Museum, registered guests will be permitted to tour the museum at a discounted cost of $10/person (normal cost is $15/person). We look forward to seeing you at the show on August 16th!

Comment

Anybody going to Lemays on saturday . we will be leaving Burien,Southcenter area about 9:00 -9:30 and our MINI likes to travel with others .

Comment

I'm going, but I'll be traveling from Olympia. See you there.
            Jim

Comment

Hi everyone.
              I guess since this was a posted event I could give a very short report. There were three SAMOA Minis at the show, and a total of four Minis all together (I have no idea who the forth Mini belonged to). There were a whole slug of BINIs there, maybe 80 or so (no one seemed to have an accurate count).
              02 MINI won a nice trophy for best mini in the show, Doug you should bring it to the next meeting. I took a few pictures, but not nearly enough. See them at my Picasa site: http://picasaweb.google.com/jcyounkins/MiniCarShow81608.
              I have to say that the Lemay Museum was worth spending a blistering hot day in the sun. What a cool collection, and we only got to see part of it.
              It's too bad more Samoans couldn't be there, but SAMOA was well represented by Doug and his wife and I.
              Jim

Comment

I was there.... Miniless however.... Milling around with my daughter sporting my Green 67 tee and Orange SAMOA hat....

Comment

Working...
                X