Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MINIS GO SNOHO Tour on April 8th

It's this Sunday, April 8.

Meet at Harbor Freight Tools on Evergreen Way and 52nd St SE in Everett at 11:30. Right across from EPIC Ford. Be there with a full tank and an empty bladder.

It’s a SAMOA Classic Mini Tour to start the 2018 Outdoor Events season.
    Tour leaves promptly at Noon.
    Like Minis, the tour will be short and sweet.

Enjoy scenic, less traveled roads in and around the Snohomish River Valley. Passengers encouraged.

Tour ends around 1:30pm at The Buzz Inn at Harvey Field, right across the river from downtown Snohomish. If the weather cooperates the parking lot is a good spot for a little “cars and coffee” event (The Buzz Inn is often a local hangout for collector-car folks).

Room at The Inn for lunch (SAMOA not buying).

If you can’t make it to the tour, maybe we’ll see you later at The Buzz Inn?

Ed
    [email protected]
    Last edited by minied; 04-06-2018, 06:31 AM.
    Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
    1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

So excited for the run this weekend. My Dad flew out from Arizona to make it and we are spending the day tuning a few cars. Hope to see you all there.

Comment

Ed puts together a good drive.
      The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

As Chuck mentions, Ed puts a lot of planning and effort into these events being enjoyable for everyone involved so if you're able to, dust off your Mini and be a part of it.

I will..

Andrew

Comment

What weather?

[email protected] reports that the giant cottonwood that fell in yesterdays storm, blocking the tour route by the way, was cut up by PUD so all's well there.

And it didn't seem to rain as much last night so I'm hoping the hub-cap deep water Bruno and I had to traverse yesterday will be more ignition friendly today.
          Ed

Comment

SNOHO Tour

Thanks for a fine tour. Co-driver Jerry and I had a good day out. Wiper motor still works well for a 50 year old unit. Enjoyed the company of our friendly, outgoing SAMOA crew.

Comment

Still wet, still cold. No matter. 22 Minis and over 30 SAMOAns took part in MINIS GO SNOHO on Sunday, April 8. Photos on the blog:

https://seattleoriginalminis.wordpre...eting-minutes/
              Ed

Comment

yes thks to Ed for a well planned trip, and thks for waiting
                for me I was the last car arrive at the meet point

Comment

Working...
                X