Greenwood Car Show - June 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenwood Car Show - June 28

Carve out a spot on your calendar now for this one! SAMOA has made a big showing at The Greenwood Car Show for how many years now? With our membership being bigger than ever this could be our largest ever turnout at the car show.

Our "car show insider", George Thomas, says to be sure you preregister to make sure you can park with the other SAMOA Minis. For more details and an entry form go to www.greenwoodcarshow.com.

Priscilla asked a good question while looking at the entry form. What class should we enter with our Minis? STOCK, SPORTS CAR or WEIRD OR WONDERFUL? There aren't any classes for imports. My vote is for WEIRD OR WONDERFUL.
    Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
    1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

I went on the website and it says 'Car Clubs must register and be paid by June 15th in order to park together'. So do you register as the club or individually? Or do you just put SAMOA on the registration form and they work it out? Sorry, new to the club. Tim.

Comment

i've already mailed mine. you can indicate club on the form. put seattle area mini owners. we'll be meeting at woodland park zoo north parking lot EARLY (didn't we say 6:30?)
      Bother free is the way to be- Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Looks like we'll have 3 Minis from the Edgewood Chapter going to the show. We'll connect with you at the Zoo.

Tom
        Tom n Robin
        78ish 998 auto - Henry
        72 project shell - doesnt everyone have one?

Comment

I'm back from the dead.
          I'll be there.

Comment

Everyone going, make sure you're preregistered so you can park with the rest of the SAMOA people.
            The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Yeah Uncle Al!

When are we supposed to meet at the north Woodland Park Zoo lot? Is Dave correct, 6:30am?
              Ed

Comment

Registered...... Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Chuck, can you go through your box of heaters and bring one along with you? Is $20.00 still OK?
                Last edited by Whidbey Turbo; 06-18-2008, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Just went to www.greenwoodcarshow.com and in their photo gallery, of the 19 photos posted, there's a real nice one of our Minis! We bad!
                  Ed

Comment

Is the SAMOA banner in the hands of a participant? If not I'll pick it up. Don

Comment

6:30?

Comment

Dave B. or Ed?
                        The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Don't forget to bring the "Got mini" banner too!

Tim
                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlemini/collections/

Comment

I have the canopy (sounds like we'll need it for shade!) and the banner(s) and will bring them to the show.

Dave and I both asked earlier about the time. Seems to me it was 6:30 but I was hoping someone else could confirm.

Anybody else getting excited?
                            Ed

Comment

Excited? hell yes.... a car show and then back to see your place, what more could you ask for in a day? see you there.

Tim
                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlemini/collections/

Comment

Working...
                              X