X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another SOVREN Car Corral

This note came in from Brian Canfield this morning:

To my friends in the NW car clubs,

It’s hard to believe that we at SOVREN have been having fun putting on Vintage Races for 25 years, it sure is a lot of fun. We have been putting in special efforts to commemorate our 25th anniversary and experienced the highest attendance at the 4th of July Historic Races in a number of years, including your participation in the Car Corral. As we are growing, we have heard from some clubs that they would like a second Car Corral at a race, and so we are pleased to announce that on Saturday, Sept 21st, we will hold our First Annual Car Corral at The Fall Finale races at Pacific Raceways.

If you have never been out to this race, it has a very different feel from the Historics. We have about 2/3 the amount of cars on the track, less vendor activity and it’s all about pure racing and have a great time with friends. At our inaugural Car Corral for this race, we will not hold parade laps, but you will still have access to the pit on foot, have the lawn seating on the straightaway and will be a great setting to visit with your car club friends while experiencing pure racing excitement. Just a friendly reminder; club cars will be allowed in the normal Car Corral lot, but access to the track, pits/paddock are for registered race vehicles only.

There will be no additional price to have your car in the corral this year at The Fall Finale race. When you purchase your ticket at the booth, just let them know that you have a club car that you’d like to have in the corral and they’ll point you in. There are no minimum or maximum amount of cars required for your car club. Please find the attached flier to pass out to your club member/chapters and feel free to pass this on to other car clubs. I will be spending the day with you in the Car Corral and look forward to visiting with you all. If you have any questions, please contact Debbie Haley at 206-227-9486 / [email protected] or Brian Canfield at 206-234-2523 / [email protected].

We look forward to seeing you there!

Brian & Debbie

Essentially, you buy a ticket to the Fall Finale (Hey, it's SOVREN racing -- always fun) and you get a great parking space. I'm tempted, but I have to check my schedule. Anyone interested?

Dan
    Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison
Working...
X