Mini Meet West 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Meet West 2013

Peter shook some information loose from the organizers of next year's meet and asked me to post it here. Take a look and start making plans.

Dan

IT’S NOT TOO EARLY TO MAKE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR'S MINI MEET WEST 2013!

WHEN: Tuesday, June 18th, 2013 to Thursday, June 20th, 2013

WHERE: Beautiful Bend, Ore.

WHAT:
    - Car Show and Group Photo Shoot
    - Timed Autocross
    - Funkhana
    - Rallye
    - Area Tours
    - Pub Night
    - Evening Mini Parade through downtown Bend!
    - Swap Meet
    - Banquet

HOST HOTEL: Riverhouse Resort, Bend, Ore. Special rates have been negotiated for MMW2013. Please call 800-547-3928. You must mention “Mini Meet West” to get this special rate.
    Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

I'm there, dude.

Comment

Bend

Only if they can suggest a brew pub with a good IPA!
      It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

I'll see if I can get the time off...got to try to go when its THAT close
        "remember, in this country, they drive on the wrong side of the road"
        ‘64 Austin Countryman-???
        '60's Austin mini truck - the chicken truck
        '60 Morris Van - Marvan
        '55 Chevy wagon- the heavy Chevy

Comment

How 'bout a two day trip down and/or back? Stop in Tillamook on the way down, the coast was the best part of the Lake Tahoe trip. Hood River vicinity for a stop on the way home. That Forest Service road 25 around the East side of St Helens is a beaut!

Don

Comment

sounds good but lots of time until the meet next year.
            peter

Comment

Good news, Carl. Bend has something like 10 or 11 craft breweries inside the city limits. I understand there also will be a car show.

Dan
              Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

With a beer garden?

Comment

Car show.

Dan, that would just top it off if there was a car show, especially if it hi lighted Minis!
                  It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

A note from the Oregon Mini Society:

Some of you are already involved, some of you have already volunteered, yet there are still many opportunities to help OMS put on the very best Mini Meet West ever, in Bend, OR next June. To do that, the organizers of each event need volunteers to help those events provide fun and rewards for attendees - without any glitches.

Volunteer your time and help for Registration and the Welcome Reception, the Auto-X, the Funkhana, the Shine & Show, the Group Picture, Regalia, the Rally - wherever your interest lies.

Chairman of the Volunteer Committee is Bill Beeler, so please let him know how you can help. Be a part of the club effort for Mini Meet West 2013 and make your memory of the event even more personal. And if you want to volunteer for whatever Bill needs rather than a specific event, just let Bill know.

Bill Beeler, beelerwATgmail.com. 5oh3-2oh1-472oh.

The event is June 18-20th, so plan to attend - but please also plan to help our club make the event trouble-free for everyone else.

THANKS!

-george

George Olson
                    President, Oregon Mini Society
                    P. O. Box 2446, Beaverton, OR 97075

[email protected]

http://oregonminisociety.com

Don

Comment

Baby and I can make it!

Soooo cool - time off to be with a bunch of great folks! Yahoo!

Comment

There's a MMW13 website!

http://www.minimeetwest2013.com/

Don

Comment

Very cool website!

Dan
                          Dan

Comment

You just like the header photo. It must have been taken earlier in the morning at the ABFM before the purple conversion left.

The Riverhouse looks much too nice for the likes of us!
                            The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Now that I have my Mini back I can't wait. Count me in.

Comment

Working...
                              X