2011 Vancouver ABFM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Vancouver ABFM

Summers best show is Saturday, May 21st this year. On the 22nd a tour will be leaving Vancouver for Whistler and the Okanogan, returning to Vancouver on the 25th.

http://www.westerndriver.com/?page_id=96

Don

TTT,
    Anyone going up? Especially anyone travelling up very early on Sat a.m.?

Chime in!

Best regards,
    MSH

P.S.
    I propose the starbucks in the very large Wal Mart lot at the corner of 164th S.W. and I-5 in Lynnwood ( exit # 183 ) at 6:30 a.m. (Leave at 6:45 a.m.)
    All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

I'm going, but I plan to go up Friday afternoon.

I'd like to know if anyone here has sent in their entry and gotten a confirmation back (I have and I haven't).

Dan
      Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Marian and I are going up Friday "after work", who knows what that means.

Dan, we registered and got printable confirmation for both the show and the Whistler run back in March. You might want to check in with the organizers.

Don

Comment

Oh okay, friday for you two. Any saturday people?

Dan, they found out that your beautiful truck was just too good and would wipe up with all of the locals, so they "Lost" your entry! Hee Hee, Ha Ha...... No, but really, email directly to [email protected]. That is Jean Stewart, and she replies very quickly with a printable confirmation page.
          Best of luck getting it all worked out.

If the car number is any clue, my entry is # 414, so I'm inclined to think that over 414 cars have already entered. Another great meet!

Best regards,
          MSH

Comment

I m leaving Friday I like to leave early enough to avoid the friday pm
            traffic in Vancouver any others????
            I got my confirmed registration in the mail

peter

Comment

I went into my bank records and confirmed that my entry check cleared back in February, so I've e-mailed Joan. Probably no big deal.

Dan
              Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Weekend.

I'll be going up to the Blaine area on Thursday, then a quick drive into Vancouver Saturday morning. Making a weekend out of it. I just hope it's at least kind of dry for the event.
                It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

plans changed:
                  Now I m leaving Saturday morning early on the 4.50 am boat, so
                  I m in seattle 5.30. anybody else??
                  peter

Comment

For those staying in Bellingham

If anyone is interested Peter Brock will be at Western Wa University tomorrow (5-20-11 at 4pm) talking with Western's Automotive society of Engineering formula team.
                    They will meet behind the Ross engineering building on campus at Western.

Pete designed the Shelby Daytona coupe and will be driving his superperformance coupe to the lecture. He has attempted land speed records, ran Baja with a tricked out 260z and is perhaps the greatest living American automobile designer.

If you're in Bellingham come join us at 4pm!

Cheers, and I'll see you on Sat at Van Dusen.

Greg

Comment

Peter, All, I'm leaving early Saturday a.m. ( Lord Willing! ) if you'd like to caravan, Peter.
                      Everyone, to better understand my Comment, please see my wanted ad for Brake wheel cylinders for the front of the van.

Thanks and regards,
                      MSH

Comment

Does anyone know what the general (non-entrant) admission cost is? I've scoured their website but only found info & prices for those are entering bikes & vehicles.

I've not been to it before but did see that last year the general admission was $14 for adults & $12 for seniors so I 'assume' that's still current?

Comment

No Idea on cost, but look forward to seeing you there.
                          MSH

Comment

Peter, Starbucks at the huge wal mart at exit 183 at 6:30 is still good if you want to caravan. two 0hhh six five oohhhh 1 . 5011
                            Hope to see you there, or hear from you.
                            MSH

Comment

Wet N Wild in Vancouver

I think I fell asleep to raindrops in my car from 11 to 12pm then awoke to some flecks of sunshine.

Although my favorite car of the show was not a Mini

Comment

Working...
                              X