Cruising for the Cure Car Show, Oct 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruising for the Cure Car Show, Oct 30

They Shall Walk is an organization helping people with spinal injuries walk again. They're having a car show right after the Cars 'n Coffee gathering at Shoreline Sears Plaza, Saturday, October 30, 9 am - 1 pm. $15 early registration, $20 day of show. I'll have entry forms at the next meeting.

15711 Aurora Ave N
    Shoreline, WA 98133

Don

North Seattle?!?!?!

Why is everything in North Seattle? I'll just have to get a place over there.

A good cause, I hope they get a good showing and even better donations!
    It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

The promising morning turned cold and wet Saturday, some what alleviated by an organizer wandering about with free coffee. Lunch time brought Ivar's Calm Chowder, again at no cost!
      The usuall suspects showed up, many I'd seen at the Fairview show. One well finned Chrysler product in primer at Fairview was decked out in it's finish color. Three "imports" entered, all British. The '71 Midget left early so it was down to a certain MG TF and "Old Paint" for the trophy.....
      I got to meet SAMOA member 850cc in person as well as Ted Atkins the metalwork guy. Ted's looking for work so if you need body work now may be the time. 2oh6 713 1627

Don

Comment

Working...
      X