Attn. Inno Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn. Inno Owners

In spite of the excellent job Event Chairman Don Dixon is doing, he missed one important event!
    This Sunday, the 25th, at the XXX Rootbeer in Issaquah, there is an All Italian Car show sponsored by the Fix It Again Tony Enthusiast Northwest car club. There will be a raffle and a people's choice award. An Inno or two would be a good addition to such a show.
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

WHAT? Now I've got to look for Italian events?

Don

Comment

Fiat....

Peter, didn't you go to this last year?? A good representation of the English among the Fix It Again Tony Bunch.

I actually loved the old X/19 Fiat (small, tight, and handled). That and the 124, with it's funky steering wheel. One of my high school buddies mum had one and she trusted me to drive hers over her son driving it!
      It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

yes, i went last year, was a blast I was the only Inno there,
        I was well accepted and yes there were fiats, I think the
        Fiat Club organized it.
        I cannot make this Sunday, but there are other inno owners
        in Seattle so......
        peter

Comment

RE: Attn. Inno Owners

I was there today; it was a great show with a record turnout for this show. No Inno Minis were there.
          I did not bring the mini but had one of my Italian cars there.

Comment

Italy, Germany, Sweden, Czechs, Spain, France? Who's next Don.

Don, you never know when a Limey-mobile will show up at a car event!

Minis in all kinds of places. #1 in their home land with a caravan event (with me Mum and Dad), # 2 in Spain, circa 1985, and #3 in South France, 1985 as well.
            Attached Files

Comment

Carl,
              Next time I see Dot I'll toss her the keys to the Van. Should bring back some memories for her.
              I think BMC should've painted "Place rear side window here." and "Cut this grille stamping out and replace with shiny bit." on their Vans. Would've saved the modifiers a bit of thought.
              Cool hand signals in the "Spanish" and "French" photos. What do they really mean?

Don

Comment

Pix

Don, my Mum didn't even a have license back then, so Mick had to do the driving, not sure if she ever drove the Van.
                Secret hand signals........"This little car is holding me up, with my shot glass still in hand." And, "See, this is the car I was trying to explain to you, you silly Squid!"
                My old Navy buddy took those for me.
                Last edited by 72 Norty; 04-27-2010, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X