Rallye Monte Carlo Historique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rallye Monte Carlo Historique

The Automobile Club de Monaco will be running the Monte Carlo Historic rally from January 27 to February 2, 2011. I will be competing once again with well-known British Mini racer and "A" series engine tuner, Bill Richards. On this occasion our service co-ordinator will be Chuck Goolsbee from Arlington, Washington. Chuck is rally driver, blogger, photographer and British car fan although is usually found trying to figure out the mysteries of Lucas products in his Jaguar E type. Anyway the team is confident that it has an excellent foundation for the rally which is a mere 9 1/2 months away. Incidentally 2011 is the 100th anniversary of the event so it should be a heck of a party.

As in past events the team will bear the moniker "Mad Dog Rallying" and will be raising funds for charitable causes. Please come and help us and our 65 Morris Cooper S take on the Porsche, Alfa and Lancia hordes by becoming a fan of the team on Facebook. Link is here:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mad-Do...02829133090797

To maintain interest I'm trying to post a new photo every day and hopefully you'll find the site entertaining.

Many thanks.
    John Morrow
    Bellevue, WA

Butch Cassidy said it best.
    "I couldn't do that. Could you do that? Why can they do it? Who are those guys?"

Don

Comment

Working...
    X