Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Rocker Switch lighting Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Rocker Switch lighting Question.

Iv'e been told the stupid question is the one that isn't asked......
    So, are the rocker switches on a Rover (1994) Mini supposed to be back lit? The light comes through the actual switch when turned on, but finding the right one in the dark can be a challenge sometimes in the dark. Yes I know fumbling about in the dark can be fun some times, but not when you NEED the car lights to work! Any word on this would be much appreciated.
    100_0597.JPG
    It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

all the late cars i've seen are exactly like your describe, but there are aftermarket kits that illuminate the lights subtley when the headlight switch is turned on all switches glow a little. I've seen them in japan anyways, and probably can find them on ebay.co.uk or maybe from the local mini stores in the usa if your lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by timc View Post
      all the late cars i've seen are exactly like you describe, but there are aftermarket kits that illuminate the lights subtley when the headlight switch is turned on all switches glow a little. I've seen them in japan anyways, and probably can find them on ebay.co.uk or maybe from the local mini stores in the usa if your lucky.
      here
      http://www.minispares.com/Product.aspx?ty=pb&pid=35777

Comment

Lights....

Thanks Tim for the Linky. Not sure I'd want a door chime thing, I guess that part could be disabled. 32 quid ($53 ish) does seem a bit steep for just a couple of lights. I'll have to give this one some thought. Not at the top of priorities right now, just curious to see whats available. Thanks again.
        It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

Working...
        X