Can someone confirm this Paint Color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone confirm this Paint Color?

I'm pretty sure the paint color is Cumulus Grey, and the Rover paint code is LMB. am i correct in this?

here is a photo

Hard to say from the photo. It looks a lot like the same color as Graham and that's smoke grey. What's the year of your Mini? I'm assuming that this is the original color?
    Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
    1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

Have you been to this site, Tim?

http://www.minicolours.co.uk/cgi-bin/list.cgi?code=L

It looks like it could be Cumulus Grey, but those paint codes are way less than dependable.

Dan
      Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Yea i assume it was cumulus grey from looking at that website "minicolours.co.uk" as it appears to be the closest match of anything..oddly they call it grey when its clearly more a blue then a grey "my opinion". but i also did a search only and found a wolseley hornet mk3 painted in cumulus grey...check this

And my wifes mini's color originally was a dark blue, so I'm assuming it was painted a factory color the second time around as it really resembles cumulus grey.
        I know its not smoke gray as i looked at graham at the greenwood car show and that mini looks much more on the grey side then it does on the blue side.

Comment

Working...
        X