Coolant Leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolant Leak

My Mini that I've had since Sept last year has been parked back in my garage for the past couple of months because of a nasty problem. I have had a lot things going on this past year which have kept me from even taking it out of the garage but I did manage to drive it around here and there. It's been great! The last time I took it out though I noticed that it was dripping coolant and needless to say, after driving it home that day it got so bad that I had to pull over to put more coolant in it just to get her home. She slowly drips when just sitting there (like it's doing right now) and when its running it magnifies. The problem is I have NO clue where its leaking from. I just went out again to try and figure it out, without starting it up. I see its dripping and from what I can see it seems to be somewhat near the water pump or below but I dont see any obvious signs of where its coming from. If anyone is in the Kirkland area, I'd love to get an opinion of someone who knows about these things because I don't even pretend to know what I'm doing past an oil change and other simple things. I'm dying to drive her again but need this fixed so if anyone is up for looking at my pretty,
    but broke, Mini or knows of a shop I can somehow get it to, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Nick K.

Last edited by Narcissus; 09-07-2008, 04:43 PM.

P.M. sent
    "remember, in this country, they drive on the wrong side of the road"
    ‘64 Austin Countryman-???
    '60's Austin mini truck - the chicken truck
    '60 Morris Van - Marvan
    '55 Chevy wagon- the heavy Chevy

Comment

Working...
    X