Glass Installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass Installation

Can anyone recommend a glass company that does remote/moblie windshield installation? I've been through a bevy of excuses from the large companies, as well as a few small ones. I was planning on driving the car to a local glass shop, but when I checked with them for an appointment, they quickly backed away. I don't like the idea of travelling far without a windshield, and I don't want to tow it somewhere. Any suggestions? Any suggestions close to Federal Way?
    By the way, I'm too post-egg excrement (is that politically correct?) to attempt it myself.
    The car in question is my Mini Marcos.
    Tom
    My Mini is plastic.

Contact Fernie at Brooks Glass Shop. Use him all the time. Loves the odd ball stuff. 425 277 5309
    Tell him Chuck the Mini guy in Skyway sent you to him.
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Thanks Chuck!
      I just spoke with Fernie, we'll be setting something up after the holiday.
      Tom
      My Mini is plastic.

Comment

glass

Gunnar Gordon's Mini Repair does windshields $75 bucks per shield. I hear he is good and he's in the club... Gunnar

Comment

Does that include the dental floss to get the bugs out of my teeth that I'll accumulate on the trip north? If you want to make the trip to the center of the universe, Federal Way, I'm a ready taker.
          Tom
          My Mini is plastic.

Comment

Tom,

I need a windscreen replaced as well. If someone is hesitating traveling to the Fed for one job, maybe they will travel for two? Just a thought.

I had no idea I was traveling through the center of the universe twice daily.

Richard
            "This one goes to eleven."

Comment

It's only the center of the known universe from where I sit...Fergie from Brooks Auto Glass came and went. The professionals make it look so easy! He knows Browns Point...give him a shout.
              Tom
              My Mini is plastic.

Comment

Working...
              X