charcoal grey dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charcoal grey dash

Has anyone seen this color dash? I am going to order a new dash and other wood trim and was considering this color over the burr. I have attached a picture of my current interior, thoughts?

I've never seen a charcoal dash. The late models had aluminum that looks great.

Your car is looking great! Hope to see you at the next meeting!!

Comment

Originally posted by 206Mini View Post
      I've never seen a charcoal dash. The late models had aluminum that looks great.

Your car is looking great! Hope to see you at the next meeting!!
      Thank you, it's currently in many pieces. Awaiting a huge order from mini spares and mini speed to put it back together. Can't wait till it's done. I have been in contact with Doug to help with the engine upgrades.

Last two meetings I have been in Japan. Hope to make the next meeting.

Comment

It's possible that the greyish / aluminum dash is on sale at MMania right now. Check the too much stuff sale link from the main page. HTH,
        MSH
        All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Thank you Mark. I already went to town on mini spares site, I went a bit crazy. Picked up all bur walnut interior accessories. My mini will be almost new by the time I'm done with it. New brakes, master cylinder, stainless hoses, performance radiator, all new suspension rubber, engine mounts, cylinder head, timing chain cover, going back to cones from springs with new hi lows, solid subframe kit, new pedal assemblies(bolt broke when removing), head liner and every stainless part I could get from smittybits. Excited to install hinges I picked up here as well http://minivation.net/product/saloon...ulated-hinges/

I also replaced most of the bolts with stainless that I sanded and polished. I have lots of extra bolts if any one needs. Ordered a bag of 100 of the 5/16-24 x1 since it was the same price as 25.

Comment

Working...
          X