Shipping contacts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping contacts??

Not sure if this is a technical question, but I am wondering if anyone has used or can recommend a shipping company for bringing in a rolling shell from Europe (France specifically).

Thanks,

Alain

Hi,
    Give me a call. I have some insights for you.
    MSH
    All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
      Hi,
      Give me a call. I have some insights for you.
      MSH
      Mark,
      When somebody post a question, and you then say "Give me a call. I have some insights for you." you are now taking this conversation off the form and turning it into a private conversation between you and the other person. By doing this nobody else is able to learn how to do....!

Tim
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlemini/collections/

Comment

Agreed. Share the information on here, so we all can learn from it!

Comment

Alain, I used Phoenix to bring in a car from England on a Wallenius Wilhelmsen RO/RO ship. I don't know if Phoenix handles shipping from France, but I suspect they do.

My car was complete and running, however. I'm thinking your roller probably needs to be shipped in a container.

Dan
          Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Thanks for the info on Phoenix. I will look into them and post any info that might be useful to others. From taking a closer look, which from here is a wee hard, I think it might be a driver just no lights, windows, etc.

Alain

Comment

Hi
              I recently spoke with Alain and told him about Emma and Phoenix and WW. So, what I said was exactly the same stuff that Dan wrote. The only thing I had to add were boring details about crating shells, wood pests on that crate, new Home L*ahnd Sec requir ments in customs and duty, and customs brokers new roles. With the length of conversation he and I had, you probably wouldn't want to read it all! Ha Ha Ha!
              I'll keep your comments in mind about sharing though. I was trying to reduce the excess typing, not reduce the knowledge of the forum. For instance, I'm still learning how to text and prefer to speak it over the phone (part of that simply not liking the delay between responses.)
              Thanks for your insights about this though, and,
              Best regards,
              MSH
              All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Working...
              X