1275 CC Engine Picture wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1275 CC Engine Picture wanted

I am working over a 1992 mini with engine number 12A2AG01. I have the number decoded but really need a picture of a complete engine for hose routing, including the heater hoses and heater valve on the engine. Can anyone help?

Bill, Please see your em for some files. Unfortunately, they are small, so a bit grainy. Try using IE to open them if your system balks at initial opening of them.
    Best of luck, and,
    Best regards,
    MSH
    All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Hi Bill, will have to send later, probs with pic sending. For a quick ref, go to 90's and up in the catalog on MM web page, choose the heater valves and hoses and check out pages 52-53. This might lead you down the correct road. I think you may have the heater control valve located on the hose instead of mounted to the head, but I don't know.
      Best regards,
      MSH
      All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Here are a few that hopefully might be of some use?

Andrew

Comment

I can take a pic of mine which is a carb later tonight. I am in class now so when I get home I will snap a few and post them.
          1971 mini Clubman Turbo
          1991 Black German mini
          2007 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

1971 mini Clubman Turbo
            1991 Black German mini
            2007 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Thanks for the photos. Sorry for the tardy reply. I am trying to figure out the routing and parts for the heater plumbing from the engine. I have ordered the valve for the engine bay and the cable. The hose routing is the question. Can anyone help?

Comment

Working...
              X