Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for good Stereo/Speaker Install guy

Hi all,

Well, I bought ANOTHER Mini! Big surprise. But this little one has no stereo or speakers so I am going to want to get a system installed. Can someone point me in the direction of a good shop that has worked on classic Mini stereo installs before? I am sure there is a special art to it and I don't want to hack this up.

So any help would be most appreciated!

Thanks!!
    Erica

There are several different ways to go about it. It depends on how "clean" you want it to look. Can you post pics of the car, and it's dash board? As far as a shop.......sorry no help here.
    Some might say that the sweet sound of an "A" series engine purring along is the only music you need. Although I do listen to the traffic reports and music on my MP3 while I commute.
    If you cant find a shop up in your area, and don't mind waiting a bit. I can do the install for you.
    "remember, in this country, they drive on the wrong side of the road"
    ‘64 Austin Countryman-???
    '60's Austin mini truck - the chicken truck
    '60 Morris Van - Marvan
    '55 Chevy wagon- the heavy Chevy

Comment

Hi James!

Thanks for that reply! I would love to have someone that is a Mini owner and lover do the install. The new Mini won't be with me until March 1st so I have awhile. I can buy the stereo and speakers...what would you charge for the install?

I know the purists don't think a stereo is necessary but I LOVE music and for me it enhances my love of driving SO much.

So if I can get everything, could we schedule something for March? If you send me your email address I can send you pics of the car and dash...

Thanks!!
      Erica

Comment

Ericah,
        I sent you an e-mail through the website, hopefully it worked.
        "remember, in this country, they drive on the wrong side of the road"
        ‘64 Austin Countryman-???
        '60's Austin mini truck - the chicken truck
        '60 Morris Van - Marvan
        '55 Chevy wagon- the heavy Chevy

Comment

Working...
        X