Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He-Man Dual Control?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HE-MAN-Dual-co...item4a9d741feb

Ok can somebody explain this one? I looked on He-Man's website, He-Man don't say what He does? Is it two petrol pedals? Two pedals twice as fast!! Two pedals for that Twini feel!!
    Skip

The setup is for driver training, Skip. When I took the class in high school (the Bronze Age had just begun, I think), our Dodge had a similar arrangement on the brake pedal (for an automatic transmission).

Dan
    Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

That was back before roads were paved.
      The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Maybe before there were roads.

Dan
        Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Ok I the got it. Thanks. I remember wiplashes inflicted by the drivers ed instructor usually from the girls, and a few times from the guys!

Funny that the He-Man website didn't mention the intended use. I was sort of thinking it might be a set up for postal vehicles that drive on the wrong side of the road too.

This reminds me of a good drivers ed story. We had a girl who was new to our school because she had lived in the UK with her family.
          The first time that she tried to drive she ended up trying out the wrong side of the road. The instructor almost put us through the windshield from the back seat. I seem to remember the brakes on the drivers ed cars being really good, especially from the instructor's side!
          Skip

Comment

Our drivers ed instructor at Ingraham had a student stop at the Freelard (Ballard/Fremont) Tacoma Screw store so he could pick up an order. While he was in the store we convinced the driver he'd driven to Tacoma.

Don

Comment

Working...
            X