Need help to move my Mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help to move my Mini

Hi all, I need to move my Mini from Sammamish to the Green Lake area, about 20 miles one way. Does anyone have a trailer and time to spare to help me move my Mini? I'd be happy to compensate you for your time.

Give me a ring (Two 0 Six 915 8938) or PM.

Cheers!
    Chad

Chad,
    Gunnar's got a trailer, don't know if he's got the time. The alternative would be to buy a trailer. Then I could borrow it from you.
    Don

Comment

I'll give Gunnar a call tommorrow and see if he and his trailer are for hire.

As for your alternative, Don, if you can convince Lauren that I need a trailer and the vehicle to haul it, then you can borrow it anytime!

Anyone else have a trailer and a couple hours to spare in the event that Gunnar isn't available?

Comment

i might. you can call and we can talk. 2 5 3 9 0 5 3 4 7 2
        Bother free is the way to be- Winnie the Pooh

Comment

No time to spare on my end, sorry. The trailer is yours to move your mini if you would like... G

Comment

Expect my call. Best regards, MSH
            All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Thanks for the replies, everyone!

Mark: I'll let you know if I can't get a tow till the end of the month.

Dave: I left you a voicemail.

Gunnar: Thanks for offering your trailer! I'll definitely keep it in mind and give you a call if it looks like I'll need to use it.

Comment

Huge thanks to Gunnar for loaning me the trailer! My Mini made its way to my garage today without a hitch! (...no pun intended...)

Comment

That trailer has a long history of moving Minis. I think Chris Miller should write it up some time. I know more than one of my Minis have been on it.
                  The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Excellent! Glad you got it moved before the rains started! And congrats to your photographer for capturing Husky Stadium in the background; very cool shot indeed.
                    Best regards,
                    MSH
                    All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Working...
                    X