Aging Eyes - How To Increase Font In Internet Explorer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aging Eyes - How To Increase Font In Internet Explorer

A couple of people commented on the text size of the Vancouver forum, so I thought I'd pass along this tip. I figured I had already gabbed enough at the meeting.

There are two easy ways to "zoom" in Internet Explorer. The first is to hole the "Ctrl" key and press the + key. (no need to hold shift)

Ctrl + (- or +)

Another method for people with a wheel mouse. Hold the "Ctrl" key while using the wheel on your mouse to zoom in or out.

Lastly, in IE you can choose the "View" menu and adjust Text Size. This doesn't work for all Web sites, so the zoom feature might work better for you.

Cheers!

Mark

Thanks for the tip. And based on questions asked/comments made per meeting attended, you still have a few left!
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheleker View Post
      Thanks for the tip. And based on questions asked/comments made per meeting attended, you still have a few left!
      Oh yes! I will have endless questions as I start to put my Aussi Mini back together. Though I must say the Australian Mini community is awesome.

As for computer issues/questions, I help maintain over 800 computers at work, so I can share a tidbit or two. But at the end of the day, I'm pretty burnt out on PC work.

Thanks for putting up with my chatter at the meetings...

Mark

Comment

Working...
      X