Auto-X at Waterwerks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-X at Waterwerks

I found this on my VW forum. Its a video of a GTI auto-xing and then after that a mini. Not sure whos it is but it was a good surprise since I didn't know it was coming.

http://www.youtube.com/user/acincys#.../0/w5YodNK7hAc

Chase

Thats a pretty cool video. curious who's car that is. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

We should set our own course up to run in a parking lot - just need a couple of thousand cones.....
      NZ MINI Don

Comment

Cheney Stadium in Tacoma is the location, other than that no clue who's car it is. Haven't seen that particular car around Tacoma, although it could be an import from Vashon. Oly??
        Last edited by Jerry; 07-20-2009, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Looks like the same one that I have spotted on SR 16 heading across the New Tacoma Narrows Bridge twice. Although the driver wasn't wearing a helmet then!!
          My guess would be Oly or someone off of the Kitsap Peninsula.
          Now I can see Peter associating with the Volks Folks, but Oly??? Could it be Peter in Oly's Inno?
          NZMINI, I sort of know where we could come up with a couple hundred cones, but I don't think D.O.T. would see the humor in loaning them out.
          Last edited by skip; 07-20-2009, 02:19 PM. Reason: additional smart alec comment!
          Skip

Comment

Not Oly.
            The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

That's really cool Chase! I wish I could have made it to WW this year! Thanks for sharing. I've sent a pm.
              Best regards,
              MSH
              All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Working...
              X