Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heritage Garage article in Mini Mag (Dec. 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heritage Garage article in Mini Mag (Dec. 2008)

Maybe old news to some, but I finally got around to picking up the last few Mini Magazine issues that my local newsstand has been holding for me, and saw a great 4-page article on Heritage Garage in the December 2008 issue, pg 70.

For over a year now, I've been intending to post my own photos of my trip to Heritage Garage, but it looks like Mini Mag beat me to it. It's a great article that speaks very true of the shop's enthusiasm, knowledge, and expertise regarding our favorite car. A top-notch shop, for sure. They also have some of the lowest part prices around.

Here's a few of the photos I took during my visit in late 2007. If you're ever in the Los Angeles area, be sure to stop by! I'm sure Graham, Doug, or Larry would be happy to give you a quick tour of the place. Bill Gilcrease's MinComp Racing shop is also just down the street, although I didn't have time to stop by.

More recent H-Garage news: Doug is not longer employed there. Supposedly a victim of the economy. Unconfirmed.
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Working...
    X