Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woody Ash Wood kits - Cheap - In Calif

Hello,
    I've let a few of you know this already, but wanted to share the offer with everyone.
    There is a man named Verdis Upton who is starting to make his first batch of Mini Woody Wood Kits out of english ash.
    Approximately 950 USD. I can get you more contact information if you are interested. ( Yes, this is the guy who is making a kit and doing test fits as described on recent MM threads. )
    LMK, and,
    Best regards,
    MSH
    Last edited by Mark; 05-25-2010, 09:47 AM. Reason: Corrected
    All Together Now..... Everybody.......

TTT, and an update:

apparently some more orders are in to Mr. Upton, and he has begun production. If you are interested, please do contact him ( or me if necessary ) to place your order.

Best regards,
    MSH

Comment

Ash Wood kits - Update

Hello, This is an update.

Mr. Upton has contacted several of us for an update; The wood kits are in full production mode now ( the first article sets ) and he is curious if anyone has any interest. He would love to hear from anyone who could mount theirs and give him feedback ( beyond the one test car that he has as his "test mule". )

Since this offering might conflict with MM, the discussion on that forum has now gone quiet. If you have any questions, let me know.

Best regards,
      MSH

Comment

Where can we see details of one of these kits being fit to a Mini?

Kelley
        If you can afford the car, you can afford the manual...

Comment

Hi, It's currently underway; I don't know how he is going to record it. I'll ask and see what he has planned about showing pics, vid, whatever, and I'll get back.
          Best regards,
          MSH

Comment

Woody Ash Wood Kits - Cheap - At MMW

Hi, A follow up for those interested.
            Mr. Verdis Upton has now confirmed that they are in full production of these ash kits. He will be showing / selling the kits at MMW - Penticton. If you can act in time, I believe you could get the kit delivered here to WA state by the maker; he is passing through WA state on his way, and would be tickled to not have to carry your kit up to and back from MMW.
            The kits are 950 each, the quality is top notch, and complete fitted kits have now been reviewed on the MM web forum.

Please contact Verdis, and tell him I sent you:
            sales at uptonsmillwork dot com
            Upton's Millwork Services - Mr. Verdis Upton - 530 three 83 4617
            or
            P.O. Box 8252
            Woodland, CA 95776 ( uptonsmillwork.com )

Best regards,
            MSH

Comment

Working...
            X