X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bull
    replied
    I appreciate the feedback.

That being said another member reported your post not knowing what the hell you were talking about so I moved it here.

If you want to be cute post away in chat. If you need something for your mini feel free to post in the "wanted" section legibly so that all memebers can understand exactly what you need.

Chat is your playground..enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Dixminion
    replied
    Bull,
    Yes you did hurt my feelings. Thank you for the apology. You censored my post by moving it to a venue less likely to be read by the intended audience, those with a knob FOR SALE. Leave it up to the reader to ignore my giberish if they like. Leave a member's post alone unless they start to go on about World of Warcraft Gold or genuine Rolexes.
    Say! Have you ever thought of investing in Amway?.....
    Don

Leave a comment:

• bull
    replied
    I didn't do anything related to censorship. I just moved the thread to chat. Censorship would imply that I deleted or changed the wording of your original post which is false.In reality you censored yourself by deleting the original post. So if censorship sucks why do you practice it freely?

I'm truly sorry if I hurt your feelings.
    Last edited by bull; 01-25-2009, 10:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dixminion
    replied
    Ed, I posted a request under "Wanted" for those with a spare $10 shift knob to bring it to the Meeting today. I wrote it backwards for no apparent reason. Thus bonK and tahc. Rodney moved it to chat, I deleted it.

So, You got an extra knob?
    Don

Leave a comment:

• minied
    replied
    tahc? Sorry, I'm slow.

Leave a comment:

• bull
    replied
    tahc

Leave a comment:

• pigpen
    replied
    Is it just me or is there something backward going on here?
    Tom

Leave a comment:

• Dixminion
    started a topic bonK

bonK

censorship sucks
    Last edited by Dixminion; 01-23-2009, 10:28 PM. Reason: censorship sucks
Working...
X