Get your Mini in a film!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your Mini in a film!

Next week a film is being shot in Seattle, downtown, as I understand it. With some film slight of hand and a few English cars in the background, Seattle is to become London.

They are looking for a Mini as background dressing to go with the MINI and London cab they have lined up.

Shooting on Tuesday or Wednesday. Most likely Wednesday morning.

They are not looking for a car "that screams Mini" as it was put to me, but something that one might see (or might have seen at one time!) on the London roads.

Probably a little money in it.

For more information, contact Oscar Lofgren, 206-550-2486
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Position has been filled! Oscar says, "No more calls, please."

Comment

I'll let you know how it goes with Charlize and Me....Don

Comment

Well said, Don.

Comment

What's the movie? Great Expectations?

Dan
          Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

The "What" Job?

Best regards,
            MSH
            All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

'Twas actually an in house video for a new product our friends over at Microsoft are about to launch. If any Microsofties out there can get me a copy of the video after the new product buzz dies down I'd appreciate it. Otherwise we'll never get to see my car outshine all those young and beautifull actors.
              Occidental Mall in Pioneer Square was turned into London with a few clever signs,some european cars, and a British telephone booth. Stairs to the Seattle underground became access to the tube. Camera angles and props obscured the Washington license plates and Seattle street signs. I met some great people, got a free lunch, revisited some Pioneer Square haunts of my youth, and made $100. Woo Hoo!
              Photos on the Flicker site. Don

Oh! and Charlize says Hi!

Comment

Pioneer Square never looked so good!

Red phone box and a MINI? Thought this was a period piece shot. The two are from different eras.

Comment

Working...
                X