• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cool Body Kit

Whadda ya think?
    Attached Files

I got that one too!

Comment

Funny I have the same body kit on my New Beetle Turbo, how did you adapt it to your Mini ? It looks really cool too!!! They're not much for aerodynamics, just for looks.
      I see you haven't got around to colour matching the kit yet. I got lucky the Beetle is white so no paint match issues!
      The Mini is it's heated garage under it's warm little blankie.
      Skip

Comment

Love to see what this kit looks like on a Beetle. Not sure the added weight will add much performance. I figure I'll leave it unpainted so I can look as cool as the teenage Honda drivers. Still need to cut a hole for the windshield. Now for the big exhaust so it sounds as cool as it looks and adds a boost of 1 or 2 hp.

Comment

Early construction shot

Nearly finished

Not sure how much more of the kit we'll be adding, it's still pretty much up in the air right now.
          Skip

Comment

I think this is a little more than a body kit.
            Attached Files

Comment

Aerodynamic antenna ball? Nice touch. Quite innovative.

Comment

B, A car cover is something you buy to put over the car to cover it up. You don't wait for the snow to make a car cover!
                The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Tim has started a new Collection on the club's flickr site: Minis In the Snow. Send your photos to him. qwickmini at gmail dot com
                  Last edited by Cheleker; 12-23-2008, 03:05 PM.
                  The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

I sent a couple of pics to Tim. I feel bad about having my Mini outside, but a pallet of bricks is blocking my driveway. One of those projects that didn't beat the weather.

Hmmm, maybe I should get one of these to ease the guilt.
                    http://www.minimania.com/web/Item/C31GK/InvDetail.cfm

Comment

Working...
                    X