Its true minis are an addiction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its true minis are an addiction!

Long time since ive been able to get on here, managed to break my old laptop and just got a new one. Anyways I thought I would share my newest toy. Yes I do still have my old 65' but she is on the back burner at the moment due to lack of a garage.

Heres the stats on the 1970 Morris Mini, from the add. Newton Commercial interior, 1380cc, lightened and balanced, stage III head with 30mm/37mm valves and 11:1 compression ratio, AEG731 camshaft, lightened flywheel and ‘S’ backplate, LCB manifold and single box system, 6×10 GB alloys, 165/70×10 Falken tyres, fully adjustable suspension, Cooper S 7.5in discs, Tilton master cylinders, in-car adjustable brake bias valve, Group 2 arches, halogen headlamps, stainless steel bumpers, full body restoration.

-Andy

Very nice. Looks like alot of hard work went into this one!

Tim
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlemini/collections/

Comment

WOW, Andy, that thing is Sweet! Did you plumb the tilton M/C's yourself?
      Best regards,
      MSH
      All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Have you tried to figure out what year the original car was built?
        The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys.

Did you plumb the tilton M/C's yourself?
          I didnt, all the work done on her it was done by the guy im buying it from. I can put you in contact if you like.

Have you tried to figure out what year the original car was built?
          A quick glance at Wikipedia says it was built between August 1968 – July 1969. Beyond that I'm not sure Ill get the VIN plate to narrow it down.
          -Andy

Comment

Working...
          X