Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreenThumb
    replied
    My Mini addiction is funded by taking care of high end homes landscaping needs. It also includes commercial buildings landscape maintenance. I also dabble with landscape design from time to time when someone needs another eye so to speak.

My past life (career before moving up in PNW) was in the Silicon Valley and worked in R&D for alternate energy, and medical imaging companies.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Our mini addiction is funded by other automotive enthusiasts from a full spectrum of vehicles from classics to luxury and exotics. I'm part owner of an after market company that provides commercial/residential/automotive window tinting services, automotive paint protection (clearbra), and automotive/boat/motorcycle detailing etc. My wife, Cher, is a full time student going towards her goal of being a dental hygienist, and will be a part time dental assistant until that time comes.

-Tim
    Last edited by timc; 05-18-2009, 06:46 PM. Reason: typos

Leave a comment:

• pigpen
    replied
    My Mini addiction seems to be supported by funds gleaned from selling other projects! Most, but not all, of my Mini Marcos ressurection was funded by the sale of my BSA motorcycle collection.
    I am a teacher, my wife is a property manager for Qwest.
    Tom

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Professional Critic. I am the Bane of all Contractors, Architects, and Engineers. I'm that Mean Son of a B_t_h at the building department. - Also used books on Ebay and Amazon

Stacie - Domestic Goddess. Home School Teacher, CFO.... Its Safe to say I work to pay her wages.

Leave a comment:

• Dixminion
    replied
    Marian: Been a nurse at Group Health for over three decades! Yeah she started when she was six. Currently in the Cardiology Clinic.
    Don: Been a self employed Steel Detailer for over two decades. Detailers convert drawings prepared by engineers into drawings that make sense to workers in steel fabrication shops. Currently doing just about anything to pay the rent. The latest endeavor was to fabricate and install a railing for a 9' x 16' deck.

Don

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I try to support mine by being a Federal law enforcement officer and a mechanic in the U.S. Coast Guard. Now if I could just sell my house I could put my mini back on the road.

Leave a comment:

• peonleon2
    replied
    i support my mini by remodeling and painting houses. Working 50 hours a week with weekends off. i also coach youth hockey but i dont get paid to do that.

Leave a comment:

• BIGSHOT
    replied
    I'm a communications manager, but it's hard for me to talk about it.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    My wife allows me to support the mini.
    Bette; Registered Nurse with the specialty of fertility/infertility. (A whole new definition of the word, 'bank'.
    Jerry; Retired Army Helicopter pilot; Airworthiness Inspector for the Boeing Company at the Commercial Delivery Center. (Currently on vacation.)

Leave a comment:

• Cheleker
    replied
    Support my Mini habit? By working on everybody else's Mini.
    Hung up the suit and tie over 10 years ago and said, "I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more."

Leave a comment:

• lilbit
    replied
    We’re spending our kids inheritance.

Priscilla: Sr Supply Chain Analyst, Starbucks Coffee Company

Paul: Auto Tech, Hi-Line Auto Electric - FedEx Contractor - Custom Car work

Leave a comment:

• bull
    replied
    Originally posted by Tony Ashton View Post
    Unfortunatly, the Mini comes in close to last place in our home - after the kids, etc.

Tony - Program Manager at Microsoft (just means I do lots of stuff that changes daily)
    Welcome Tony..

My wife and I both are PMs. She still works for MSFT doing operations ticketing for MSN.

We also live in Sammamish!

Leave a comment:

• Tony Ashton
    replied
    Mini comes in mostly last placed

Unfortunatly, the Mini comes in close to last place in our home - after the kids, etc.

Tony - Program Manager at Microsoft (just means I do lots of stuff that changes daily)

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Jeese! You all sound so interesting.

Dawn: Teacher and coach Tacoma Public Schools (Teaches middle school, coaches JV high school soccer and JV fast pitch).

Dave: Teacher and coach Tacoma Public Schools (Teaches PE at Stadium High, coaches girls and boys swim too- Go Tigers!!)

Leave a comment:

• buddylove
    replied
    I wish I could support mine more... ah well, in time.

Lisa - Clinical Andrologist
    She works for Northwest Fertility on the lab side. She deals with testing the virility of sperm...

Ryan - Sales
    Currently trying to get a different job in sales, planning on going back to school in January to finally get a 4 yr degree.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X