Feedback time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback time!

Post up your feedback on what you want to see on your club website.

Here is mine. Up to date meeting location on the front page. I will be the first to admit that I have slacked on this. I'm going to be making it easier to update this area. That being said I will update the homepage tomorrow.

Let's hear it!
    It can make commuting the best part of the day if you do it right. -mascher
    sigpic

23 views and nobody has anything to say??
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the opportunity, Rodney. Take a look at my comments in the SAMOANS section.

The forum has been working great for us. The only thing I'd like is the ability to post more than four photos with each message. Is that possible?

Dan
      Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Originally posted by BIGSHOT View Post
        Thanks for the opportunity, Rodney. Take a look at my comments in the SAMOANS section.

The forum has been working great for us. The only thing I'd like is the ability to post more than four photos with each message. Is that possible?

Dan
        It is possible to maybe attach a total of 6, but over time it can put strain on how the performance of the database. I can futz with the settings and see if there is a happy medium.
        sigpic

Comment

I like it. I have found that this basic "template" is used by many other organizations, and they have always managed to get a little carried away with the farkles.
          So, what I'm saying is, I think I like the simplicity. I do like Rodney's idea of an easily updatable next meeting section on the main page.

Thanks to Rodney, et al for the constant work and updates!

Best regards,
          MSH
          All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

OK, so now I'm afraid to log off without making a comment. I'm really not too computer savy, so take anything I say with that in mind. I think the graphics and all look really good. Up-dating the front page with current meeting/event information monthly will be a welcome improvement. The forums are easy to use, even I can post and/or reply. Keep up the good work and thanks for all you have done to make our web presence first rate.
            Jim

Comment

Working...
            X